THE MOST VENTILATED PANTS IN OUR LINE-UP
The Airline pants are made for riding and racing in hot and humid conditions. Heat and humidity test the endurance of you and you're gear - so we developed Airline to help our pro athletes thrive in the warmer months of the motocross season.
Building on the success of the Airline pant, this update adjusts the closure system for improved comfort and offers superior ergonomics for a more tailored fit. Made with 4-way stretch panels, the pants flex to match your every move. To keep you comfortable in the hot summer months, the pants have a ton of vents throughout to channel a huge amount of air through them. These are the motocross pants to reach for when the temperatures rise, and the ones are pro riders turn to during the summer motocross season.
- Ergonomic Ride Attack Position (RAP) construction for improved fit on the bike
- Extensive laser perforated venting for increased breathability & airflow
- 4-way stretch TruMotion panels for unrestricted movement on the bike
- 600D dyed poly body with premium logo treatments for durable, long-lasting aesthetic
- Double layer knee system for durability inside & outside the pants
- Abrasion resistant inner knees for durability against knee braces and guards
- Full grain leather outer knees
- Main body: TruDri moisture wicking
- Panel: Full mesh for max airflow
- 90% polyester / 10% elastane