Propelled by a legacy of motocross victories and performance innovations, the Comp R will make you rethink entry-level boots. It takes critical learnings from our Instinct boot and simplifies them into a more affordable package.
The Comp boot emphasizes fit, coverage and rider control. With a new internal lace system, which you pull and lock to tighten, you get a precise fit around that critical heel pull area. One lower Instinct buckle and two upper ActiveLock straps provide the perfect balance of support, flexibility, and ease of use. It has substantially more coverage than its predecessors, with full TPU plating on the shin plate, calf guard, heel cap, and toe box. The side of the boot has been completely redesigned, with rubber guards and broader surface area, for increased grip on the bike. Plus, a rubber outsole and an internal steel shank give the boot exceptional grip and support on the footpegs.
- Built off of the championship-proven Instinct boot
- Internal lace system for a custom fit around ankle
- TPU shin plate, toe cap and calf guard gives the rider full coverage
- Instinct style lower buckle for a secure fit over the top of the foot
- Adjustable ActiveLock closure system on shin plate for easy on and off
- Durable rubber burn and medial guard provide excellent grip and feel for the bike
- Durable rubber outsole with internal steel shank supplies great grip and support ont the foot peg