Big Hair. Loud Guitars. Works Bikes. We loved the 80s and to celebrate we are bringing back our iconic Zebra colorway. First debuted by Rick Johnson in ’88 and later worn by the likes of Damon Bradshaw and James Stewart, the Zebra print goes deep into our brand’s history.
The Flexair Zebra Pant is designed to ensure every movement feels natural and comfortable. The main body is cut from durable, 4-way stretch TruMotion fabric for unmatched mobility. And an innovative knee design provides a sleek performance fit over braces by removing excess material, eliminating binding, and improving articulation.
The waistband has an ultra-secure fit for a distraction-free riding experience. We eliminated the internal liner to remove excess weight and heat. Strategically placed venting was incorporated to increase airflow and help regulate body temperature. And taped seams reduce chafing and improve comfort against bare skin.
- Limited Edition Zebra colorway
- RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for a precise fit on the bike
- Rigid waist system to firmly hold pant in place
- Durable 4 way stretch TruMotion main body fabric provides unmatched mobility
- Laser perforation in key areas for enhanced airflow
- Sublimated main body graphics
- Elimination of internal liner reduces weight and heat
- Slim knee construction provides a sleek performance fit over braces or guards
- Abrasion resistant inner knees for durability against knee braces and guards
- Critically taped seams to reduce chaffing
- Matching gear available